For 150 years, Lister Petter has led the field in the design and manufacture of high-performance diesel engines
1500 | 1800 r/min
LP443G1, LP443G2, LP443G3, LP443G4, LP443G5, LP443G6, LP665G1, LP665G2, LP665G3, LP689G1, LP689G2, LP689G3, LP612G1, LP612G2, LP613G1, LP613G2.
One of Lister Petter’s leading engines, the VENUS series engines with a mechanical or electronic governor option. Tried and trusted technology offers easy maintenance and in-field servicing. While its compact design allows cost-effective gen-set packaging.
- Dual frequency operation at 50Hz or 60Hz
- High performance cooling system operates in ambient temperatures of up to 50ºC.
- Cold starts down to minus 40ºC
- No altitude derating up to 3500m
- Easy, cost-effective servicing with full global back in parts and expertise from Lister Petter service outlets.
- Mechanical and Electronic governor variants.
- 500 hour service intervals (depending on operating conditions)
|Minimum Full Load Speed||
|Maximum Full Load Speed||
|Number of Cylinders||
17.3 : 1
|Max Operating Temp||