For 150 years, Lister Petter has led the field in the design and manufacture of high-performance diesel engines
1500 | 1800 r/min
Venus Max – 78kW – 308kW Denso fuel system.
LP443EG3, LP443EG4, LP443EG5, LP443EG6, LP665EG1, LP665EG2, LP665EG3, LP665EG4, LP689EG1, LP689EG2, LP689EG3, LP689EG4.
The VENUS MAX engines produce power in the 78kW to 308kW range. The robust and versatile engine offers Denso high pressure common rail fuel injection with ECU control. High flow oil filters, and cyclone air filter system ensure the engine is always in prime condition. The Venus Max range complies with Stage III emission regulations.
- Switchable dual frequency of 1500 or 1800rpm
- Low maintenance – 20,000 hours between overhauls
- Dependable – high strength cast iron block, easy cold starting down to minus 40ºC, at altitudes up to 4500m
- Denso ECU-controlled common rail injection
- Turbo charged, air to air intercooled.
|Minimum Full Load Speed||
|Maximum Full Load Speed||
|Number of Cylinders||
Denso Common Rail with ECU
Turbo & Air to Air Intercooler
|Max Operating Temp||