For 150 years, Lister Petter has led the field in the design and manufacture of high-performance diesel engines
TR Generator Engines TR3
1500 | 1800 r/min
TR Generator Engines TR1, TR2, TR3
Compact power units for unregulated emissions territories, designed for use in ambient temperatures up to 40ºC. These reliable air-cooled engines reach efficient operating temperature swiftly and can be left unmanned for long periods. Durable and easy to maintain with 250-hour intervals between oil and filter changes (dependent on operating conditions).
- Air-cooled, direct injection, naturally aspirated 1, 2, or 3-cylinder.
- Can run on biodiesel conforming to ASTM D6751 and EN14214 in concentration of up to 20%
- Electric start (hand start option)
- Deep crankcase and cylinder cooling fins
- Self-bleeding fuel system with filter
- Mechanical governor
- Self-regulating plunger-type oil pump, spin-on oil filter
- 250-hour service intervals